Our two venues
Two unique settings
Sydenham Park is a former church with 3 floors, in the heart of the Kirkdale community.
Sydenham Hill was a community centre, has a huge garden, is now freshly renovated.
- Learning through fun
- Great food
- Happy times
Sydenham Park, SE26 4EE
Sydenham Park, SE26 4EE – our beautiful building was a church and is over three floors with a garden area for outdoor play and our football sessions.
Our ground floor is divided into:
- Toddlers aged 14m-24m (Orange and Yellow groups)
- 2-3 years (Green)
- A large, separate and super-cosy baby room (Red) for our littlest ones aged 6m-14m
We also have a reception area to welcome parents and children and a fully equipped kitchen where our fab chef prepares and freshly cooks the food and snacks each day.
The first and top floors are for pre-school children generally aged around 2.5-4 years.
- Turquoise – our youngest pre-schoolers
- Blue – a little older, including school starters, and on the top floor
- Purple – our eldest children
Our top floor is also home to our staff area & offices.
Sydenham Hill, SE26 6TT
Sydenham Hill, SE26 6TT – our ‘little sister’, opened in Jan 2019 in a former community centre. On one level, it is bright, airy, has freshly decorated rooms and an enormous (by London standards!) garden, surrounded by tall, beautiful trees. We are a short walk up Wells Park Road and through Sydenham Hill estate, from our big sister nursery and opposite the woods.
We have three age groups;
- Baby room (Red) is a soft, spacious and light room, and with an adjoining cosy sleep, feeding & changing area for our littlest ones aged 6m-14m.
- Toddlers (Green – 18-24m) and Pre-School (Blue) are 2, separate rooms. Children in Blue love the role play areas, construction and creating art, while our Green Group love the sensory, art and singing! Both make the most of our balcony and huge garden, whether it’s den-building, painting, cycling or climbing…!
Each group at each nursery has it’s own specially designed child-friendly toilets and nappy changing zones, appropriate to the ages and needs of our children.